2 more mudslide victims identified
The Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office released the names Tuesday of 52-year-old Steven D. Harris and 53-year-old Teresa C. Harris. Like the rest of the 41 victims, they died of multiple blunt force injuries in the March 22 landslide that buried homes along the North Fork Stillaguamish River.
The Harrises lived in Edmonds and spent weekends at their cabin on the North Fork of the Stillaguamish River.
Two names remain on the Snohomish County sheriff’s list of missing. They are 53-year-old Steve Hadaway, who was in Oso making an installation for DISH Network, and 44-year-old Kris Regelbrugge, whose husband’s body has been recovered.
- To be human and journalist 3/29/15
- Disaster response bill likely to pass 3/24/15
- Messages of love lift up from Oso 3/23/15
- ‘Oso strong’ spirit a great example for all 3/22/15
- United Way, Red Cross continue work to aid recovery 3/22/15
- These towns still stand 3/22/15
- 'All I can say is thank you;' Oso survivors meet their rescuers 3/22/15
- Slide survivor Tim Ward reflects on a year accomplished 3/22/15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.