Larsen’s meeting with members of ServiceNation is now scheduled for 10-11 a.m. at Catholic Community Services, 1918 Everett Ave., Everett, instead of the mid-afternoon time at the Edmonds Community College Library that was announced earlier. He has said that he plans to discuss service-learning opportunities and the contributions programs like AmeriCorps make to both participants and communities as part of a roundtable discussion with ServiceNation members.
Staying unchanged on Larsen’s schedule is a 4 to 5 p.m. tour of the Edmonds Community College Veterans’ Service Center to learn more about the center’s offerings and to hear from student veterans. The Veteran’s Service Center is in Lynnwood Hall, Room 215. The College is at 20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood.
Larsen represents Washington’s 2nd Congressional District, including Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Brier, unincorporated areas north of Lynnwood, coastal areas of Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties from Mukilteo to Bellingham, and all of Island and San Juan counties.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Introductory statement from Fire District 1 candidate Erica Ash Sep. 16
- Apology for mistake in introduction of charter-review candidates Sep. 16
- Introductory statement from Lynnwood Council challenger Shannon Sessions Sep. 14
- Introductory statement from Brier Council incumbent Steele Sep. 11
- Introductory statements from Terrace Council incumbent Sonmore and challenger Barnes Sep. 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.