Tickets go on sale at 8 a.m. Friday, April 25, at zoo.org/zootunes and at 8:30 a.m. at the zoo entrances.
Prices vary depending on concert. One child 12 and under per paid ticket is admitted free. ZooTunes concert-goers can purchase up to eight tickets per show.
Gates open at 5 p.m. Concerts begin at 6 p.m. rain or shine. For more information, go to zoo.org/zootunes.
- June 18: Medeski, Scofield, Martin, & Wood, $25.
- June 22: Mavis Staples and Marc Cohn, $32.50.
- July 2: Gregg Allman, $32.50.
- July 6 : Carolina Chocolate Drops and The Del McCoury Band, $26.
- July 30: Josh Ritter & the Royal City Band with special guests Lake Street Dive, $25.
- July 31: Lucinda Williams, $28.
- Aug. 6: Taj Mahal Trio and John Hiatt & The Combo, $32.50.
- Aug. 10: Robert Cray and Shemekia Copeland, $24.
- Aug. 17: Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and Galactic, $29.50.
- Aug. 20 & 21: Pink Martini featuring China Forbes and Storm Large, $34.50.
- Aug. 24: Ziggy Marley, $32.50.
More Entertainment Headlines
‘The SpongeBob Musical,’ with tunes by Bowie, Aerosmith, gets Chicago premiere ‘Get Smart’ available digitally for first time Tuesday’s highlights on TV Monday’s highlights on TV Harvesting broadcast’s fall crop of new shows Meru, Everest's sister mountain, gives climbers a tougher challenge Rami Malek, star of the USA hit TV show, is ready to start dressing like an adult The Weeknd’s long-anticipated album a solid pop album
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.