Tickets are available online at Ticketmaster.com or at the Tulalip Resort Casino Rewards Club desk.
All shows start at 7 p.m., with gates opening at 6 p.m.
For more information go to www.tulalipresortcasino.com/Entertainment/TulalipAmphitheatre.
The 2014 Summer Concert Series
- July 10: The Temptations & The Four Tops with special guest Mary Wilson of the Supremes, $30 to $70.
- July 31: Pat Benatar, Neil Giraldo and Rick Springfield, $35 to $80.
- Aug. 3: Michael McDonald and Toto, $35 to $80.
- Aug. 14: Sammy Hagar, $45 to $95.
- Aug. 15: Sugar Ray, Gin Blossoms, Blues Traveler and Uncle Kracker, $30 to $70.
- Aug. 21: Yes, $30 to $70.
- Sept. 7: Creedence Clearwater Revisited and America, $30 to $70.
More Entertainment Headlines
Stars at American Music Awards have Paris on their minds Upcoming author events in Snohomish County and nearby 1D wins big at AMAs; Dion pays tribute to Paris victims ‘Bond by Design’ highlights visuals behind 007 films Julia Roberts turns in best performance of her long career in ‘Secret In Their Eyes’ Album review: Kurt Cobain’s awful aftermath is a mess This week’s best-sellers from Publishers Weekly Capsule reviews of the next week’s video releases, on DVD and Blu-ray
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.