Tickets are available online at Ticketmaster.com or at the Tulalip Resort Casino Rewards Club desk.
All shows start at 7 p.m., with gates opening at 6 p.m.
For more information go to www.tulalipresortcasino.com/Entertainment/TulalipAmphitheatre.
The 2014 Summer Concert Series
- July 10: The Temptations & The Four Tops with special guest Mary Wilson of the Supremes, $30 to $70.
- July 31: Pat Benatar, Neil Giraldo and Rick Springfield, $35 to $80.
- Aug. 3: Michael McDonald and Toto, $35 to $80.
- Aug. 14: Sammy Hagar, $45 to $95.
- Aug. 15: Sugar Ray, Gin Blossoms, Blues Traveler and Uncle Kracker, $30 to $70.
- Aug. 21: Yes, $30 to $70.
- Sept. 7: Creedence Clearwater Revisited and America, $30 to $70.
More Entertainment Headlines
Plan your weekend: Scrub-a-Mutt, dahlias, music, skateboarding Food Truck Fest rolls into Everett on Saturday Three food trucks show good chow comes on wheels, too Overly serious ‘Hitman: Agent 47’ is dead on arrival Busy Jesse Eisenberg could have skipped 'American Ultra' Everett native coaches young actors in summer show Future looks brighter for Everett dance school In 50th season, Chorale welcomes new singers
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.