The Snohomish County Department of Public Works advises motorists in the Lake Stevens area of the single lane closure on 113 Dr SE.
This single lane closure will be from May 2, 2014 through May 23, 2014, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
COMCAST/SEFNCO Communications has been granted permission to close one lane of traffic in the 1800 block of 113 Dr SE to install CATV communications.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Grants available for projects that promote walking Sep. 29
- First weekday of I-405 tolls: Great in toll lanes, a nightmare elsewhere Sep. 28
- Everett Station closes off electrical outlets Sep. 23
- Before I-405 tolling begins, double line rules are in effect Sep. 22
- A procrastinator’s guide to getting Good To Go Sep. 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.