The Snohomish County Department of Public Works advises motorists in the Lynnwood area of the single lane closure on 206 Pl SW.
This single lane closure will be from May 2, 2014 through May 23, 2014, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
COMCAST/SEFNCO Communications has been granted permission to close one lane of traffic in the 3100 block of 206 Pl W to install CATV communications.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Mann Road to close for Burlington Northern crossing repairs Nov. 16
- Finishing Highway 522 widening? Add it to the long(shot) list Nov. 16
- A source for answers to some tolling questions Nov. 11
- New pedestrian-friendly traffic signal serves Interurban Trail Nov. 10
- How to have your say in the future of public transportation Nov. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.