Here's a press release from the city of Lynnwood:
Starting on Monday May 5, 2014, The City of Lynnwood is officially launching the 44th Ave Pavement Preservation Project. The project will remove and replace portions of the old asphalt and sidewalk to improve safety and mobility. It is anticipated that the construction will continue throughout the summer and end on/or around the end of August 2014.
The City of Lynnwood recognizes that this work will take place on a principle arterial street that carries large volumes of traffic and emphasizes that during construction, access will remain open to properties and businesses in the vicinity although the traveling public should allow more time to reach their destination. There will be posted detour routes during the construction hours of 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday.
For more information and to sign up for updates on City of Lynnwood projects please visit Public Project and Programs on the City of Lynnwood website.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Signal coming to stress-inducing off-ramp near Alderwood mall Sep. 7
- Traffic signal not working? Treat as 4-way stop Sep. 6
- Sailing on a ferry for Labor Day? Expect lots of company Sep. 4
- OK to run fog lights with no fog — but they better be legal Sep. 2
- Letting in cars is courteous, but not required Sep. 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.