Woman found dead in Everett-area apartment
Snohomish County sheriff’s deputies were called about 3 p.m. to a home in the 1000 block of 130th Street SW, spokeswoman Shari Ireton said.
At this point, detectives have not deemed the death of the woman, 39, suspicious, Ireton said.
The Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office also is investigating. No additional details were made public Tuesday.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Lake Stevens man hit by patrol car remains hospitalized Oct. 21
- Bong used as weapon in robbery, Everett police say Oct. 21
- Officer, suspect injured after gunfire in Marysville, Lake Stevens, Granite Falls Oct. 15
- Quick thinking helps fight Mukilteo fire Oct. 13
- Gunfire linked to gang fight in Lynnwood Oct. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.