Seahawks trade first-round pick to Minnesota
In return, the Seahawks get Minnesota’s second-round pick (40th overall) and a fourth-rounder (108). Seattle didn’t recoup the third-round pick they sent to the Vikings in last year’s Percy Harvin trade, but they add a pick early in the fourth round, and now have seven picks overall.
Don’t be surprise if, with two second-round picks (40 and 64), the Seahawks look to move back again Friday to get more picks. In four drafts under Pete Carroll and John Schneider, the Seahawks have yet to use their original second-round pick, moving back every time.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Brandon Browner says Patriots should go after Sherman and Thomas injuries Jan. 26
- Quotes from Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett, Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas, Russell Okung and Jermaine Kearse Jan. 25
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.