Seahawks trade first-round pick to Minnesota
In return, the Seahawks get Minnesota’s second-round pick (40th overall) and a fourth-rounder (108). Seattle didn’t recoup the third-round pick they sent to the Vikings in last year’s Percy Harvin trade, but they add a pick early in the fourth round, and now have seven picks overall.
Don’t be surprise if, with two second-round picks (40 and 64), the Seahawks look to move back again Friday to get more picks. In four drafts under Pete Carroll and John Schneider, the Seahawks have yet to use their original second-round pick, moving back every time.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Final Seahawks injury updates from Pete Carroll before they head to SF Nov. 26
- Seahawks S Kam Chancellor named NFC Defensive Player of the Week Nov. 26
- Tuesday Seahawks practice report Nov. 25
- Defensive coordinator Dan Quinn says Seahawks were "most connected" they've been this year Nov. 25
- Seahawks' Sherman, Baldwin put on skit criticizing NFL Nov. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.