Seahawks draft offensive lineman Justin Britt to end 2nd round
Britt, who measures 6-foot-5, 325 pounds, is listed as a tackle/guard/center, so it’s safe to assume the Seahawks see him as a versatile lineman. He started 13 games at left tackle last year, though with Russell Okung in place, that’s almost certainly not where the Seahawks see him. Britt could contend for the vacant job at right tackle, or could get a chance at guard with the Seahawks unsettled there as well.
Barring a trade up into the third round, the Seahawks are done until the fourth round kicks off Saturday morning. The Seahawks have a total of six picks Saturday (again, barring a trade before the third round ends).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.