Seahawks draft offensive lineman Justin Britt to end 2nd round
Britt, who measures 6-foot-5, 325 pounds, is listed as a tackle/guard/center, so it’s safe to assume the Seahawks see him as a versatile lineman. He started 13 games at left tackle last year, though with Russell Okung in place, that’s almost certainly not where the Seahawks see him. Britt could contend for the vacant job at right tackle, or could get a chance at guard with the Seahawks unsettled there as well.
Barring a trade up into the third round, the Seahawks are done until the fourth round kicks off Saturday morning. The Seahawks have a total of six picks Saturday (again, barring a trade before the third round ends).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks re-sign DL Demarcus Dobbs March 29
- Updates from Seahawks coach Pete Carroll at the NFL Annual Meetings March 25
- Seahawks add three assistants to defensive coaching staff March 25
- Sounders forward Clint Dempsey out 2-3 weeks with hamstring injury March 24
- Seahawks awarded four compensatory draft picks March 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.