Seahawks go with LB Kevin Pierre Louis with Pick No. 132
Pierre-Louis checks in at just 6-foot, 232 pounds, but ran a 4.51 40 at the combine, the fastest time for a linebacker. His 20-yard shuttle time of 4.02 seconds was the sixth best for a LB in the last 10 years.
And Pierre-Louis is more than just a raw athlete, he was also very productive at BC, recording 108 tackles as a senior and 84 as a junior. He also had six sacks last season and one interception, which he returned for a touchdown.
We’ll know more about what kind of role the Seahawks have in mind for Pierre-Louis after we talk to Pete Carroll and John Schneider, but don’t be surprise if this is a pick looking towards the future with both K.J. Wright and Malcolm Smith heading into the final years of their contracts.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign DT Ahtyba Rubin March 19
- Seahawks re-sign DT D'Anthony Smith, Tony Moeaki to Falcons and Tarvaris Jackson visiting Miami March 19
- Two potential Seahawks DE targets signing elsewhere March 18
- Seahawks say no truth to report that Michael Bennett wants a trade March 17
- Report: Seahawks DE Michael Bennett seeking trade March 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.