He will be speaking about hikes in Snohomish County, from the beaches to the slopes of Glacier Peak.
I've heard him speak before, and he's entertaining and very passionate about hiking. More info on the event is here.
Also, if you want some more hiking, check out the Washington Trails Association's Hike the State at 6 p.m. June 4 at the Seattle REI. Romano will be speaking there as well. It's a fun night. Seven hiking experts get seven minutes each to talk about hiking a specific region of the state. It's loud and boisterous and a lot of fun. It also fills up fast, so if you want to go, RSVP here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- 9 days of wilderness and backpacking on the PCT Sep. 27
- Trip on the PCT is life changing for creator of popular podcast Sep. 27
- Youth volunteers spend two weeks working on PCT Sep. 27
- State parks, national parks, forest service sites will be free on Saturday Sep. 23
- Dance, dine and help underserved kids get outside Sep. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.