He will be speaking about hikes in Snohomish County, from the beaches to the slopes of Glacier Peak.
I've heard him speak before, and he's entertaining and very passionate about hiking. More info on the event is here.
Also, if you want some more hiking, check out the Washington Trails Association's Hike the State at 6 p.m. June 4 at the Seattle REI. Romano will be speaking there as well. It's a fun night. Seven hiking experts get seven minutes each to talk about hiking a specific region of the state. It's loud and boisterous and a lot of fun. It also fills up fast, so if you want to go, RSVP here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.