Rep. Larsen, other party leaders to speak to 32nd District Democrats
The Democrats meet at the Shoreline Masonic Center, 753 N 185th St, Shoreline. The meeting starts at 7 p.m. Wednesday, with socializing at 6:30, along with help filing for precinct committee officer at help stations set up for the meeting.
The 32nd District includes Lynnwood, Woodway and nearby unincorporated areas of southwest Snohomish County and parts of Edmonds and Mountlake Terrace, in addition to Shoreline and part of northwest Seattle.
Larsen represents the 2nd Congressional District, which includes Lynnwood and Mountlake Terrace.
Candidates for precinct committee officer can file along with candidates for other positions on line 24 hours a day through 4 p.m. Friday.
Democrats at the meeting also will hear from a candidate in a nearby district about a project to adopt a legislative district.
The agenda also includes consideration of early endorsements, a resolution to restore fairness to the GED and a resolution commending the Edmonds Senior Center for its service.
The District Democratic organization already has given early endorsements to incumbent 32nd District Democratic State Sen. Maralyn Chase and State Reps. Ruth Kagi and Cindy Ryu.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
- 2015 committee assignments for South Snohomish County legislators Jan. 16
- Edmonds seeks applicants for council vacancy through Feb. 2 Jan. 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.