The San Jose Mercury News has the details of the film here.
"For me, it's just about having some fun," Lynch told the Mercury News. "It's just a fun experience. I also get to the shine light on the community and some of the things that we grew up doing and what we went through."
This won’t be the big-screen debut for Lynch, who played small role (the part of “Massive Goon” in the 2013 film “Matt’s Chance.”
I'm more than ready to play myself," Lynch said with a laugh. "I got the acting bug when I played a small role in Matt's Chance starring Gary Busey.I definitely want to expand my opportunities after football. I've also been on a couple TV shows, so I'm not nervous."
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.