Marshawn Lynch to star in a movie about Marshawn Lynch
The San Jose Mercury News has the details of the film here.
"For me, it's just about having some fun," Lynch told the Mercury News. "It's just a fun experience. I also get to the shine light on the community and some of the things that we grew up doing and what we went through."
This won’t be the big-screen debut for Lynch, who played small role (the part of “Massive Goon” in the 2013 film “Matt’s Chance.”
I'm more than ready to play myself," Lynch said with a laugh. "I got the acting bug when I played a small role in Matt's Chance starring Gary Busey.I definitely want to expand my opportunities after football. I've also been on a couple TV shows, so I'm not nervous."
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks Irvin, Bennett fined for Super Bowl scuffle Feb. 6
- Seahawks sign G/C Jared Wheeler Feb. 6
- Seahawks S Earl Thomas has torn labrum, will have surgery Feb. 5
- Pete Carroll on the Today Show: ‘Think how strong we’ll be coming out of this’ Feb. 5
- Richard Sherman’s son arrives four days after Super Bowl Feb. 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.