Marshawn Lynch to star in a movie about Marshawn Lynch
The San Jose Mercury News has the details of the film here.
"For me, it's just about having some fun," Lynch told the Mercury News. "It's just a fun experience. I also get to the shine light on the community and some of the things that we grew up doing and what we went through."
This won’t be the big-screen debut for Lynch, who played small role (the part of “Massive Goon” in the 2013 film “Matt’s Chance.”
I'm more than ready to play myself," Lynch said with a laugh. "I got the acting bug when I played a small role in Matt's Chance starring Gary Busey.I definitely want to expand my opportunities after football. I've also been on a couple TV shows, so I'm not nervous."
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
- Seahawks-Patriots Friday injury report Jan. 23
- Seahawks announce sendoff information for Sunday Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.