Edmonds Municipal judge running for spot on South District Court
Fair won re-election to a four-year term as part-time municipal-court judge in November 2013.
He said Friday that he is running for the new position because a place on the District Court would give him professional and personal growth.
“The South District position is full-time, has a wider variety of cases (civil, small claims and protection orders), and will provide new and interesting challenges.”
He said that McRae and every other municipal, district and superior court judge in Snohomish County has endorsed him.
As of Thursday afternoon, Fair had no opponent.
South District Court Judge Jeffrey Goodwin has an opponent in his run for re-election to a four-year term. He’s Brett Nagle of Mill Creek.
Judge Beth A. Fraser has no opponent for the position that she holds by appointment.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Peterson’s bill on paint recycling has Tuesday Senate hearing March 17
- County charter-review positions will be on November ballot March 16
- Legislative District town-hall events Saturday in 1st, 21st, 32nd districts March 12
- Legislators from 21st District hold telephone town hall Wednesday March 11
- 32nd District Dems to discuss endorsements, presidential nomination Wednesday March 11
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.