Seahawks sign two tryout players from rookie minicamp
On Monday the Seahawks ended that mystery, announcing the signing of tight end Rashaun Allen and guard Nate Isles.
Allen, who played at Southern, is listed at 6-foot-4, 250 pounds and certainly looks the part of an NFL tight end. He showed good hands all three days, and especially on Sunday during a modified scrimmage that ended the minicamp. Isles, who is 6-5, 348, played at North Carolina A&T.
To make room on the roster, the Seahawks released cornerback Jimmy Legree, who was signed a week earlier as an undrafted free agent, and tight end Travis Beckum, who was signed to a future contract in February.
The Seahawks also signed fourth-round pick Cassius Marsh, meaning four of nine picks are under contract.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Report: Michael Barrow to be named Seahawks' linebackers coach Feb. 9
- Seahawks sign seven, including former Husky WR Kevin Smith Feb. 9
- Report: Pete Carroll to add another son to Seahawks coaching staff Feb. 9
- Ken Norton Jr. leaving Seahawks to become Oakland's defensive coordinator Feb. 6
- Seahawks Irvin, Bennett fined for Super Bowl scuffle Feb. 6
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.