Not just any movie, a gorgeous and entertaining story about a group of friends hiking the John Muir Trail in the high Sierras.
I found this documentary entrancing and it's available now streaming on Netflix. I can't imagine a better way to get inspired for a long weekend of outdoor fun. If you watch it, I'd love to hear what you think. Drop me a line or leave a comment here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Worst wildfire weather of season for this weekend July 31
- Enjoy a low-key family weekend at Buck Creek Campground July 26
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.