Not just any movie, a gorgeous and entertaining story about a group of friends hiking the John Muir Trail in the high Sierras.
I found this documentary entrancing and it's available now streaming on Netflix. I can't imagine a better way to get inspired for a long weekend of outdoor fun. If you watch it, I'd love to hear what you think. Drop me a line or leave a comment here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Edmonds endurance hiker went off trail to train for record-setting hike Nov. 25
- Stevens Pass purchases snow maker for base area Nov. 24
- Tips to stay safe while playing outside in winter Nov. 20
- Storm damaged many national forest trails and roads Nov. 20
- Mount Baker Ski Area to open on Thursday Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.