Not just any movie, a gorgeous and entertaining story about a group of friends hiking the John Muir Trail in the high Sierras.
I found this documentary entrancing and it's available now streaming on Netflix. I can't imagine a better way to get inspired for a long weekend of outdoor fun. If you watch it, I'd love to hear what you think. Drop me a line or leave a comment here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Gala raises money to help youth get outdoors Aug. 31
- How — and why — backcountry skiers find snow all year Aug. 30
- 3-hour course helps you take better nature photos Aug. 29
- Celebrate end of the summer climbing season at Mount Rainier Aug. 28
- Boardman Lake is a short, easy trail to pretty mountain lake Aug. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.