Not just any movie, a gorgeous and entertaining story about a group of friends hiking the John Muir Trail in the high Sierras.
I found this documentary entrancing and it's available now streaming on Netflix. I can't imagine a better way to get inspired for a long weekend of outdoor fun. If you watch it, I'd love to hear what you think. Drop me a line or leave a comment here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Mount Dickerman and six other trails to hike right now Oct. 4
- For Bothell backpacker, Pacific Crest Trail is a multi-year adventure Sep. 28
- 9 days of wilderness and backpacking on the PCT Sep. 27
- Trip on the PCT is life changing for creator of popular podcast Sep. 27
- Youth volunteers spend two weeks working on PCT Sep. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.