Not just any movie, a gorgeous and entertaining story about a group of friends hiking the John Muir Trail in the high Sierras.
I found this documentary entrancing and it's available now streaming on Netflix. I can't imagine a better way to get inspired for a long weekend of outdoor fun. If you watch it, I'd love to hear what you think. Drop me a line or leave a comment here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- See the underwater world of trout Aug. 3
- Long weekend in Foss River valleys highlights the area's endless charms Aug. 2
- Worst wildfire weather of season for this weekend July 31
- Enjoy a low-key family weekend at Buck Creek Campground July 26
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.