The man reportedly held up a stranger at gunpoint near the intersection of Evergreen Way and W. Casino Road.
The incident was reported at 4:10 p.m., Everett police officer Aaron Snell said. The suspect drove off, but ditched the car in the 700 block of W. Casino Road. A police dog search came up empty.
The suspect was described as a light-skinned black man in his early 20s. He wore a red hooded sweatshirt and long shorts.
Police are investigating whether the same man is responsible for other, similar robberies in the area over the weekend.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Edmonds police release video related to weekend shooting Aug. 18
- Tips help rescuers find hiker in Glacier Peak Wilderness Aug. 18
- Everett man struck by car in stable condition Aug. 18
- Edmonds police investigating Saturday shooting; no one hurt Aug. 17
- 18-year-old in custody after Everett shooting of 15-year-old Aug. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.