The event is scheduled for 6:15 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesday at the Lynnwood Library, 19200 44th Ave. W.
Kagi said last week that she wants to update her constituents on accomplishments of the 2014 legislature and goals for 2015. She said that she plans to answer questions after her talk.
She said that she wants to hear from constituents and encourages them to attend. She added that constituents could bring questions to the town hall or e-mail them in advance to Kagi’s legislative assistant, Jessica Puckett at Jessica.Pucket@leg.wa.gov.
Kagi represents the 32nd Legislative District, including Lynnwood, Woodway and nearby unincorporated areas, parts of Edmonds and Mountlake Terrace, Shoreline and part of northwest Seattle.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Edmonds Council candidates meet in Monday forum at senior center Oct. 16
- Statement on streets and sidewalks from Frizzell, Lynnwood candidate Oct. 16
- Issue statement from Lynnwood council candidate Sessions Oct. 16
- Issue statement from Al Rutlege, candidate for Edmonds City Council Oct. 15
- Charter review suggestions from candidates in District 3 Oct. 15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.