State Rep. Kagi to hold town hall meeting Wednesday in Lynnwood
The event is scheduled for 6:15 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesday at the Lynnwood Library, 19200 44th Ave. W.
Kagi said last week that she wants to update her constituents on accomplishments of the 2014 legislature and goals for 2015. She said that she plans to answer questions after her talk.
She said that she wants to hear from constituents and encourages them to attend. She added that constituents could bring questions to the town hall or e-mail them in advance to Kagi’s legislative assistant, Jessica Puckett at Jessica.Pucket@leg.wa.gov.
Kagi represents the 32nd Legislative District, including Lynnwood, Woodway and nearby unincorporated areas, parts of Edmonds and Mountlake Terrace, Shoreline and part of northwest Seattle.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
- 2015 committee assignments for South Snohomish County legislators Jan. 16
- Edmonds seeks applicants for council vacancy through Feb. 2 Jan. 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.