The three-day event includes panels entitled “Pathways to Prosperity” and “When Bureaucracies Don’t Work.”
And there will be some lighter moments too such as tonight’s contest of “Political Jeopardy” in which Secretary of State Kim Wyman assumes the role of the host of the renowned game show, Alex Trebek.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Syrian refugees welcome in Washington, Inslee says Nov. 16
- Rep. Larsen seeks input on Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact Nov. 12
- Unions blast Boeing for paring jobs since 2013 tax break extension Nov. 9
- Larsen will help negotiate federal highway bill Nov. 6
- ‘Absolutely elated’ Eyman celebrates initiative’s success Nov. 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.