The three-day event includes panels entitled “Pathways to Prosperity” and “When Bureaucracies Don’t Work.”
And there will be some lighter moments too such as tonight’s contest of “Political Jeopardy” in which Secretary of State Kim Wyman assumes the role of the host of the renowned game show, Alex Trebek.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- PDC won't act on GOP complaint against Inslee campaign July 23
- DelBene filling up coffers as Scott gears up campaign July 22
- Senate suspends I-1351, delays biology test requirement July 9
- Senate GOP, Democrats reach deal that could end session July 8
- Inslee signs 'forward thinking' budget, averts shut down July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.