The three-day event includes panels entitled “Pathways to Prosperity” and “When Bureaucracies Don’t Work.”
And there will be some lighter moments too such as tonight’s contest of “Political Jeopardy” in which Secretary of State Kim Wyman assumes the role of the host of the renowned game show, Alex Trebek.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- House, Senate leaders urge Kelley to resign as auditor Sep. 23
- Eyman turns over bank records, court hearing reset Sep. 17
- State Democrats eager to know who’s taking on Inslee Sep. 17
- Chinese president to visit Boeing operation in Everett Sep. 16
- Inslee won't call special session to deal with charter school ruling Sep. 11
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.