Darrington Day is from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, all around town. And as part of the celebration, Adventure Cascades is offering short, affordable raft trips.
If you need more ideas, check out this map of outdoor recreation around Darrington.
For more on efforts to encourage recreation in the area, read our story from early this week when Sen. Patty Murray was in town.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.