Highway 530 to open, plus where to find fun near Darrington
Darrington Day is from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, all around town. And as part of the celebration, Adventure Cascades is offering short, affordable raft trips.
If you need more ideas, check out this map of outdoor recreation around Darrington.
For more on efforts to encourage recreation in the area, read our story from early this week when Sen. Patty Murray was in town.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Make reservations now for best summer camping spots Jan. 18
- Got high hopes? Try Everett Mountaineer's scrambling course Jan. 16
- Climbers finish free climb of inspiring route on El Capitan Jan. 14
- Parks, Forest Service go fee-free for MLK Day Jan. 14
- Learn the basics of boating at upcoming classes Jan. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.