Highway 530 to open, plus where to find fun near Darrington
Darrington Day is from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, all around town. And as part of the celebration, Adventure Cascades is offering short, affordable raft trips.
If you need more ideas, check out this map of outdoor recreation around Darrington.
For more on efforts to encourage recreation in the area, read our story from early this week when Sen. Patty Murray was in town.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Is that Bigfoot stalking bison at Yellowstone? Feb. 10
- Eagle once caught on Whidbey Navy base spotted in Vancouver, B.C. Feb. 6
- Fly-fishing show in Lynnwood on Feb. 14-15 Feb. 6
- The sound a wolverine makes will chill your blood Feb. 5
- Protection for remote Illabot Creek will pay dividends downstream Feb. 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.