Darrington Day is from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, all around town. And as part of the celebration, Adventure Cascades is offering short, affordable raft trips.
If you need more ideas, check out this map of outdoor recreation around Darrington.
For more on efforts to encourage recreation in the area, read our story from early this week when Sen. Patty Murray was in town.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- WDFW offers hunter education class for women, girls only Oct. 26
- Photos and video: Drone captures stunning images of local orcas Oct. 23
- Why the Everett wastewater treatment plant is totally worth a visit Oct. 20
- Upcoming outdoor events in Snohomish County and nearby Oct. 18
- Take an interactive trek across Mars with NASA and 'The Martian' Oct. 12
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.