Motorhome crashes into Granite Falls house after pursuit
Photos from that stolen motorhome collision with house and vehicles in Granite Falls pic.twitter.com/LwNXCy4EBiGRANITE FALLS -- A 33-year-old man was arrested Tuesday night after a police chase from the Everett area into Granite Falls.
— Snohomish Sheriff (@SnoCoSheriff) June 4, 2014
The man allegedly stole a motorhome in south Everett shortly before 6 p.m.
Snohomish County sheriff's deputies and Washington State Patrol troopers gave chase. As the pursuit wound east on Highway 92, the man allegedly swerved at police vehicles, sheriff's spokeswoman Shari Ireton said.
The speeds of the chase did not appear to have topped 60 mph, she said.
The man in the motorhome then apparently lost control and crashed into a house along the Mountain Loop Highway near Gun Club Road.
No injuries were reported. Damage to the home and multiple vehicles was extensive.
As of 8 p.m., no additional details had been shared. Roads remained closed around the crash site.
Most recent Sirens posts
- New fire chief hired for North County Nov. 19
- Everett firefighter arrested in sex-crimes investigation Nov. 19
- 3 people, dog escape from fire that destroyed house near Snohomish Nov. 19
- Unattended stove blamed in Edmonds house fire Nov. 18
- Granite Falls police chief remains on leave after crash Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.