They were unable to pinpoint what exactly caused the fire, but it apparently started in a couch in the living room on the first floor, according to the investigative report.
The fire burned inside an apartment in the 3200 block of Smokey Point Drive.
Killed was Joshua J. Misner, 23. His death has been ruled an accident.
The Snohomish County Fire Marshal’s Office recently wrapped up a final report for the Arlington Fire Department.
The cause of the fire was described as unintentional and undetermined. Damage was estimated at $70,000.
Arlington police and the county medical examiner also investigated.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Social media iPhone prank ties up local 911 call centers July 2
- Marysville bicyclist dies of injuries from collision with car June 30
- Three shot after argument in fast-food parking lot in Everett June 29
- Kenmore man drowns in Snohomish River June 29
- Delayed emergency dispatch software to go live in October June 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.