Both sports are played in the spring and will be added to the school’s other spring offerings track and field, golf and boys soccer. The baseball teams will play at Meridian Park in Shoreline and the tennis teams will play at Klahaya Park in Edmonds. Both teams will start as varsity-only with the plan of adding junior varsity later.
“These two sports join a strong and thriving athletic department and allow for additional opportunities for our young men and women to be mentored by first-class Christian coaches,” said King’s athletic director Rick Skeen.
Coaching positions for both teams are posted and the school hopes to have head coaches hired before the end of June.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.