The all-state series brings together the best recently graduated baseball players from around the state from all classifications to make up four different all-star teams: Team Adams, Team Rainier, Team Baker and Team St. Helens. The games will be played at County Stadium in Yakima.
On Saturday, Team Adams plays Team Baker at noon and St. Helens plays Rainier at 3:15 p.m. The losers of those two games face off at 10:25 a.m. on Sunday, with the winners playing at 1:35 p.m.
Team Adams has the most local players on its roster, including Stanwood outfielder Henry Hedeen, Monroe outfielder Hunter Bingham, Granite Falls pitcher and shortstop Riley Larsen, Edmonds-Woodway pitcher and catcher Tate Budnick and Shorewood shortstop Kory Longaker. Adamsís opponent, Baker, has a pair of locals on its roster: Archbishop Murphy pitcher and third baseman Ryan Dorney and Marysville Pilchuck pitcher Cody Anderson.
Team Rainier has four local players on its roster: Arlington pitcher and infielder Ryan Walker, Stanwood pitcher and third baseman Tyler Givens, Snohomish infielder Haakon Lande and Stanwood pitcher Doug Knight. Rainierís opponent, St. Helens, has one local player in Cedarcrest first baseman Colton Sandhofer.
For complete rosters, click here.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.