Larsen to meet Friday with county Train Watch group
The meeting is scheduled for 10 to 10:45 a.m. at 2930 Wetmore Ave., Suite 9F, Everett.
Larsen represents the 2nd Congressional District, including Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Brier, coastal areas of Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties from Mukilteo to Bellingham, and all of Island and San Juan counties.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Liias bill on payday loans nearly dead in legislature April 13
- 1st Legislative District Democrats meet Monday April 10
- Senate budget cuts money for early learning April 9
- MLT officials invite community to Coffee with the City Wednesday April 7
- Rep. Kagi waits for Senate to consider House budget, capital-gains tax April 6
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.