Larsen to meet Friday with county Train Watch group
The meeting is scheduled for 10 to 10:45 a.m. at 2930 Wetmore Ave., Suite 9F, Everett.
Larsen represents the 2nd Congressional District, including Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Brier, coastal areas of Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties from Mukilteo to Bellingham, and all of Island and San Juan counties.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
- 2015 committee assignments for South Snohomish County legislators Jan. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.