Larsen to meet Friday with county Train Watch group
The meeting is scheduled for 10 to 10:45 a.m. at 2930 Wetmore Ave., Suite 9F, Everett.
Larsen represents the 2nd Congressional District, including Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Brier, coastal areas of Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties from Mukilteo to Bellingham, and all of Island and San Juan counties.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Republicans, Democrats take different views on selecting presidential candidates April 28
- Candidates can file by mail starting Monday April 24
- State Reps. Kagi, Ortiz-Self, Ryu not surprised about special session April 23
- Workshop for potential 2015 local candidates Tuesday in Everett April 20
- State Democrats look at caucus system for presidential nomination April 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.