OK, maybe they’re not as cosmically paired as peanut butter and jelly, the Captain and Tenille or Captain and Coke.
But you can get a bit of both — football and aviation — tonight at Wine, Wings and More at the Future of Flight Aviation Center.
In addition to good wine (tastings from more than 30 wineries), a beer garden and food pairings, a few Sea Gals will bring the Lombardi Trophy. You know, the trophy that the Seahawks collected after drubbing the Denver Broncos in Superbowl XLVIII. There also will be a “special” Boeing 747-8, according to the Future of Flight Foundation website.
My guess is it’s the 12th Man jumbo jet.
Tickets are $45 a person, $35 for Future of Flight members.
Dan Catchpole: 425-339-3454; firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @dcatchpole.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Last Mitsubishi MRJ test plane enters final assembly July 27
- Boeing considers cutting titanium to drop 787 cost July 24
- As Boeing’s 787 gets more reliable, suppliers see drop in spare-part sales July 24
- Boeing adds Japanese suppliers to 777X work July 24
- FedEx places the biggest-ever order for 767 freighters July 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.