OK, maybe they’re not as cosmically paired as peanut butter and jelly, the Captain and Tenille or Captain and Coke.
But you can get a bit of both — football and aviation — tonight at Wine, Wings and More at the Future of Flight Aviation Center.
In addition to good wine (tastings from more than 30 wineries), a beer garden and food pairings, a few Sea Gals will bring the Lombardi Trophy. You know, the trophy that the Seahawks collected after drubbing the Denver Broncos in Superbowl XLVIII. There also will be a “special” Boeing 747-8, according to the Future of Flight Foundation website.
My guess is it’s the 12th Man jumbo jet.
Tickets are $45 a person, $35 for Future of Flight members.
Dan Catchpole: 425-339-3454; email@example.com; Twitter: @dcatchpole.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing forecasts fast growth in Latin America Nov. 16
- Embraer names Lynnwood’s Nova-Tech Engineering as its top supplier in 2015 Nov. 12
- How much is an airplane sale actually worth? Oct. 29
- Boeing and Lockheed might contest Pentagon’s bomber decision Oct. 27
- Boeing KC-46 tanker (finally) gets a foreign order Oct. 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.