All the teams in the 15-team tournament got a guaranteed four games which included pool games and a seeded tournament that began Saturday evening. Of the 15 teams competing in the tournament, 10 were from Wesco or the Cascade Conference.
The host Spartans defeated Marysville Pilchuck 69-45 to win the varsity championship. Glacier Peak won the junior varsity championship and the Spartans were winners again in the "C" team division.
Stanwood, Oak Harbor, Marysville Getchell, Marysville Pilchuck, Arlington, Glacier Peak, Mariner and Lake Stevens represented Wesco. Archbishop Murphy and South Whidbey were the Cascade Conference were the two representatives from the Cascade Conference.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.