The pedestrian's name was not released pending notification of his family. He was 53 and died at the scene.
The accident was reported a little after 10:30 p.m.
Troopers said that the man was attempting to cross I-5 near the 41st street interchange when he was hit by a southbound pickup truck driven by a Seattle man, 59.
He was then hit by a second car driven by a Bothell man, also 59.
Neither driver was injured.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Marysville bicyclist dies of injuries from collision with car June 30
- Three shot after argument in fast-food parking lot in Everett June 29
- Kenmore man drowns in Snohomish River June 29
- Delayed emergency dispatch software to go live in October June 26
- Marysville man, 78, killed in Arlington crash June 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.