Man killed crossing I-5 in Everett
The pedestrian's name was not released pending notification of his family. He was 53 and died at the scene.
The accident was reported a little after 10:30 p.m.
Troopers said that the man was attempting to cross I-5 near the 41st street interchange when he was hit by a southbound pickup truck driven by a Seattle man, 59.
He was then hit by a second car driven by a Bothell man, also 59.
Neither driver was injured.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Two Lynnwood boys fired on with pellet gun; 1 injured Oct. 23
- Casino Road fire death not suspicious, police say Oct. 23
- Minor flooding for Stillaguamish possible this week Oct. 21
- Lake Stevens man hit by patrol car remains hospitalized Oct. 21
- Bong used as weapon in robbery, Everett police say Oct. 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.