A donor’s bequest of $30,000 a year over time funded the expansion, which will add a third classroom at the south Everett facility.
The expansion will allow the nonprofit to increase enrollment from 120 students per session to 180 and provide space for in-demand courses such as GED.
The Everett Job Training & Education Center is located at 210 SW Everett Mall Parkway, Suite D, in Everett. Last year, the center served 338 people.
Free classes, support and job placement services are provided. For more information or to RSVP to the open house, call 206-726-5857.
To learn about available classes, visit www.seattlegoodwill.org.
MORE HBJ HEADLINES
- Sno-Isle librarian to help businesses with research
- US stocks slump; Dow briefly plunges 1,000 points
- Briefs: New president for Rotary Club of Mill Creek
- $30M battery recycling plant breaks ground in Nevada
- Apple CEO comments as shares plunge, then recover
- Police: Ashley Madison hack might have led to suicides
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.