Gaming pub great for gray summer days
I first heard about Round the Table when I read Christina Harper’s article New gaming pub encourages families to play together. Ever since, I’ve been meaning to take my kids.
What I loved best about Round the Table was the Open Play Games section. We could borrow any game we wanted from that corner and play at one of the many tables. There’s no cover charge or fee for playing. There’s a wide selection of games to choose from and definitely something for every age level.
What my kids loved best was eating ice cream cones and playing board games at the same time. Single scoop cones were only $2.50 each. We also bought soda and juice.
I was very impressed by Round the Table because it meets the needs of a multi-age clientele. It’s a safe place for teenagers to hang out, but also a fun place for adults to enjoy a beer, or a mom like me to play “Guess Who” with my kids.
My kids are already begging to go back!
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- For parents, ‘the good teacher’ will make all the difference April 19
- Redrawing Western Washington's map to fit in "Game of Thrones" April 12
- Expect respect, but be realistic about kids' ability to sit still April 5
- Buckle up! When your kid’s safety breaks the bank March 29
- Letting down my guard and learning to understand Clash of Clans March 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.