I first heard about Round the Table when I read Christina Harper’s article New gaming pub encourages families to play together. Ever since, I’ve been meaning to take my kids.
What I loved best about Round the Table was the Open Play Games section. We could borrow any game we wanted from that corner and play at one of the many tables. There’s no cover charge or fee for playing. There’s a wide selection of games to choose from and definitely something for every age level.
What my kids loved best was eating ice cream cones and playing board games at the same time. Single scoop cones were only $2.50 each. We also bought soda and juice.
I was very impressed by Round the Table because it meets the needs of a multi-age clientele. It’s a safe place for teenagers to hang out, but also a fun place for adults to enjoy a beer, or a mom like me to play “Guess Who” with my kids.
My kids are already begging to go back!
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- Dreaming of RVs from my blow-up air mattress Aug. 23
- Blogs and social media are great ways to find your voice Aug. 16
- Dining with happy kids can be one frightful experience Aug. 9
- Breasts made for babies, so chill out Aug. 2
- School is right around the corner, so have fun while the sun shines July 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.