Fallen tree causes power outage near Marysville
About 7,740 customers lost power in the Marysville and Tulalip areas, said Bob Bolerjack, a Snohomish County Public Utility District spokesman.
The outage was reported at 12:49 p.m.
Power was restored in about 40 minutes, Bolerjack said.
Several traffic signals also lost power, according to police.
Some wind and scattered showers were reported in the area, according to the National Weather Service.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Two Lynnwood boys fired on with pellet gun; 1 injured Oct. 23
- Casino Road fire death not suspicious, police say Oct. 23
- Minor flooding for Stillaguamish possible this week Oct. 21
- Lake Stevens man hit by patrol car remains hospitalized Oct. 21
- Bong used as weapon in robbery, Everett police say Oct. 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.