Police were called about 2 a.m. to the 10800 block of Evergreen Way, officer Aaron Snell said.
They found a man outside with a gunshot wound.
He was taken to a local hospital and is expected to survive.
No arrests have been made.
No additional details were released Monday.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Everett police seek gas-siphoning suspect, caught on video Aug. 18
- Tips help rescuers find hiker in Glacier Peak Wilderness Aug. 18
- Everett man struck by car in stable condition Aug. 18
- Edmonds police investigating Saturday shooting; no one hurt Aug. 17
- 18-year-old in custody after Everett shooting of 15-year-old Aug. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.